Being an "art tool hoarder" is a real thing. Trust me. I love all art tools and art supplies, and walking into Michaels is tough since I can't walk out with all the things.
I wanted to make a list of a few lettering things that I just can't live without. But that was tougher than I thought it would be.
Narrowing it down to your few favorites is really hard. I tried and still ended up with 7 things. I just couldn't get a smaller number. So here they are.
These 7 lettering tools are my favorite as of right now. But that may change over time when I discover new tools or just change what I'm working with.
So check back in a few months for an updated post.
List of the 7 lettering tools I can't live without and where to get them (Affiliate links below. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.)
1. Koh-i-noor pencil lead holder https://amzn.to/2jV89Gr
2. Sharpie https://amzn.to/2IEZNkg
3. Pentel Aquash https://amzn.to/2wEPxnl
4. Watercolor set https://amzn.to/2IhGVII
5. Tombow brush pens https://amzn.to/2IjddyQ
6. Spray bottle https://amzn.to/2IkLcaf
7. Copic white watercolor https://amzn.to/2rFuKuQ